By Nancy Wünderlich
Nancy V. Wünderlich employs a multi-method strategy comprising a global qualitative research in Germany, united states and China and a longitudinal quantitative research to research distant providers. She develops the Interactive Technology-Mediated provider version (ITSUM) to supply a complete strategy of explaining either preliminary popularity and repeated, persisted utilization of distant prone in enterprises.
Read Online or Download Acceptance of Remote Services: Perception, Adoption, and Continued Usage in Organizational Settings PDF
Best marketing books
Influence, the vintage ebook on persuasion, explains the psychology of why humans say "yes"—and how one can practice those understandings. Dr. Robert Cialdini is the seminal specialist within the swiftly increasing box of impression and persuasion. His thirty-five years of rigorous, evidence-based learn in addition to a three-year software of research on what strikes humans to alter habit has ended in this hugely acclaimed ebook.
You'll research the six common ideas, find out how to use them to turn into a talented persuader—and find out how to safeguard your self opposed to them. excellent for individuals in all walks of lifestyles, the foundations of impression will flow you towards profound own switch and act as a motive force to your success.
Advertising within the twenty first Century and past: undying concepts for achievement comprises worthy info written by means of top company specialists, winning marketers, and well-known students. The e-book is prepared round 4 key parts of promoting: corporation and patron kin, built-in advertising and marketing communications, interactive and multi-channel advertising and marketing, and worldwide advertising and marketing.
- Tork & Grunt's Guide to Great Presentations (Tork & Grunts Guide)
- Growing Brands Through Sponsorship: An Empirical Investigation of Brand Image Transfer in a Sponsorship Alliance (Strategie, Marketing und Informationsmanagement)
- Crystallizing Public Opinion
- Marketing Intelligent Systems Using Soft Computing: Managerial and Research Applications
Extra info for Acceptance of Remote Services: Perception, Adoption, and Continued Usage in Organizational Settings
1998). According to Stolz (2006), the distinct characteristics of teleservices can be described as: 1. provided via modern information and communication technology; 2. provided independently of the service partners’ location; and 3. tied to hybrid products. In literature on teleservices, there is no common understanding about whether the integration of a customer employee in the service production process is a characteristic of this service type. Whereas most authors consider machine-to-machine interactions without any contact between employees at the provider’s and customer’s place as teleservices (Stolz 2006; Hudetz and Harnischfeger 1997; Massberg et al.
7. 1 Classiﬁcation of Interactive Remote Services Deﬁnition of Interactive Remote Services In addition to remote services, this thesis examines a more complex subtype of remote services that is increasingly found in mechanical engineering and manufacturing, but is not limited to these industries. I term this subtype as "interactive remote services" and deﬁne it as follows: I NTERACTIVE R EMOTE S ERVICES are services that are provided via technologymediation to a connected service object in a collaborative production process based on a high level of human-to-human interaction between an active provider employee and and an active customer employee.
This thesis concludes with an outlook towards future research with respect to the limitations of this work. Chapter 2 Conceptual Framework: Remote Services in Context of Technology-Mediated Services New types of technology-mediated services such as e-services, mobile services, self-services, and recently remote services have become reality. In this chapter, these new service types will be deﬁned, and their application in practice and recognition in scientiﬁc research will be discussed. This discussion will set the frame of reference for the main objects of this thesis: remote services and interactive remote services.
Acceptance of Remote Services: Perception, Adoption, and Continued Usage in Organizational Settings by Nancy Wünderlich